23 April 2011

New(er) Sylvia Plath Books on Kindle...

In January, I did a post on Kindle book editions of Sylvia Plath’s books (by and about), covering those separately available to Kindle readers in the US & UK. Here is an update:

Now available in Kindle edition for US residents
Revising Life: Sylvia Plath’s Ariel Poems by Susan R. Van Dyne.

(Recently a review of Revising Life appeared on the web by Sheila O’Malley. Read it here.)

I really keep hoping more books by Plath are available to US Kindle readers.

Now available in Kindle editions for UK residents:
The Journals of Sylvia Plath

Letters Home; and

Revising Life: Sylvia Plath’s Ariel Poems by Susan R. Van Dyne.

Just about everything is available to UK readers; except for her Collected Poems. I say no fair. I stomp my feet. It's my blog and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to...

Remember, you can download a free Kindle reading app for your computer or smart phone (there is no app for a dumb phone, sorry).

2 comments :

Julia Gordon-Bramer said...

Yeah. What is it about this ongoing prejudice toward Collected Poems?!

Peter K Steinberg said...

And exluding access to more eBooks from her American audience, which is arguably larger and more profitable than her British audience... Not to mention Australia, Germany, Sweden, etc.

Ho hum. Actually, looks like amazon.de users can download just about everything - if not everything - those in the UK can. Manchmal mag ich nicht, weil sie Amerikaner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Publications & Acknowledgements

Interviews