14 November 2012

Boston Book Fair this weekend: Sylvia Plath Books!

Collect Plath Books Yoda Does
This weekend is the 36th Annual Boston International Antiquarian Book Fair at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston. Are you going? You should consider it. It is like a petting zoo for nerds. In the past, I have reported on the rare and valuable Sylvia Plath books and related materials that I have seen and I see no reason to deviate from this pattern. So, I hope to have something written up for Sunday. I have rummaged through the list of sellers to see what Plath books they might have, and have made a couple of small requests for sellers to bring specific stock items for purchase. Small things because, frankly, that $50,000 The Colossus signed by Plath to Theodore Roethke is still outside of my budget...

2 comments :

Julia Gordon-Bramer said...

I do whatever Yoda tells me to do. Do, or do not. There is no "try."

Anonymous said...

absolutely wonderful montage!

mr Flur

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Publications & Acknowledgements

Interviews