A short while ago I saw a tweet by Sarah Bahr about her presenting a Sylvia Plath paper at a conference. The topic was "'Dying is an Art': Sylvia Plath's Theatricality of Death."
Well, I want to hear this and it got me thinking that it was about time for another virtual Plath thing. But not a full on Zoomposium, that was a good thing but took a lot of time. So I thought it might be worthwhile to try a small panel of three or so people.
Poet and Plath fiend Kathleen Ossip, whom I at the 2012 Plath Symposium at Indiana consented to participate, too.
So, good people, mark your calendars for three weeks from today, 24 April 2021, at 10:30 am Eastern US time.
I am still working on which conference platform to us so please look for updates here and on Twitter.
All links accessed 25 March 2021.
