13 May 2010

Update on The Spoken Word in the US

Univeristy of Chicago Press, who is the US distributor for the British Library's Spoken Word: Sylvia Plath, sent me an email this morning announcing that the CD was available now.

I'm a little confused by this as earlier in the week I was told it would be available on 15 June. However, the website does indicate it it "available now."

Remember, you can receive a 10% discount on what Lorna Bradbury of The Telegraph calls "an exquisite recording" by clicking here. Shipping is $5.

2 comments :

George Fitzgerald said...

I got email notice on May 14th from UC that my copy has been shipped, after the earlier notification that it was on backorder. Looking forward to it!

Geo

Jenny Lerew said...

I got my copy(which had been preordered some tie ago)from UC earlier this week. It's a wonderful, fascinating collection. Very moving. Excellent liner notes as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Publications & Acknowledgements

Interviews